Knowing how you learn best can help you study less and get better grades. Are you a visual, auditory or tactile learner? Click here to take a quiz and find out how you learn best.
Tips for Visual Learners
- Draw a map of events in history or draw scientific process.
- Make outlines of everything!
- Copy what’s on the board.
- Ask the teacher to diagram.
- Diagram sentences!
- Take notes, make lists.
- Watch videos.
- Color code words, research notes.
- Outline reading.
- Use flashcards.
- Use highlighters, circle words, underline.
Tips for Auditory Learners
- Using word association to remember facts and lines.
- Recording lectures.
- Watching videos.
- Repeating facts with eyes closed.
- Participating in group discussions.
- Using audiotapes for language practice.
- Taping notes after writing them.
Tips for Tactile Learners
For more information, click here